We'd like to inform you that the most popular bonus "Unreal Reward" has become even more profitable. Now you can choose the bonus percentage for the deposit you are interested in:

 

Make a deposit at least of $10 with the promo-code "UNREW80" and get a 80% bonus, 40% of which you will receive on your bonus account instantly. The remaining 40% will go to the closed bonus that is credited to the account at the rate of $1 for every 48 VIP-points.
Make a deposit at least of $30 with the promo-code "UNREW100" and get a 100% bonus, 40% of which you will receive on your bonus account instantly. The remaining 60% will go to the closed bonus that is credited to the account at a rate of $1 for every 48 VIP-points.
Make a deposit at least of $60 with the promo-code "UNREW120" and get a 120% bonus, 40% of which you will receive on your bonus account instantly. The remaining 80% will go to the closed bonus that is credited to the account at a rate of $1 for every 48 VIP-points.

 

Manage your bonus as you like!

 

Conditions:
- The promotion isn't applied to a deposit made for the first time;
- The maximum bonus by the promo-code "UNREW80" - $80;
- The maximum bonus by the promo-code "UNREW100" - $100;
- The maximum bonus by the promo-code "UNREW120" - $120;
- The open part of the bonus is subject to wagering at the rate of $1 for every 48 VIP-points;
- You have 1 month to wager the maximum possible bonus.

 

Online support is always ready to answer your questions. You can contact us 24/7.