Poker MIRA holds Deposit Bonus promotion on special conditions! Only these days the maximum bonus is increased to $100. To participate, make a deposit from $10 with promo code «EDBN» and get 100% bonus!

 

After making a deposit you will get an instant 30% to your bonus account. The other 70% goes as a locked bonus that will be accrued to the account at the rate of $1 for every 36 VIP-points.

 

  • You will get the bonus if your deposit not the first one;
  • Maximum bonus $100;
  • 30% bonus is released at the rate of $1 for every 36 VIP-points;
  • To release the he maximum possible bonus you have 1 months.

 

Online support is always ready to answer your questions. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Poker MIRA can restrict the player from using promotions unilaterally, without explanation. We apologize for any inconvenience.