Poker MIRA always tries to provide its players with the most favorable bonus conditions. This time we have prepared a special offer for you. To participate in the promotion make a deposit at least of $10 with the promo code UNREW and receive 100% bonus up to $100! After making a deposit, you will receive 40% on the bonus account instantly. The remaining 60% will fall into a closed bonus that will be added to the account at a rate of $1 for every 36 VIP points.
Poker MIRA offers you players Rating system. The purpose of which is to provide the most active players with special privileges.
VIP points determine your status, valid for one month, or a year - if you score 75000 VIP points or more.
Earn on the game
It's a new Poker MIRA project, created especially for players who want to receive a steady income.
When becoming an "Office" Participant you get a unique opportunity to earn money on the poker game of your friends and their friends. This is more than just Rakeback, it's your own Poker business!
Poker MIRA is pleased to offer a variety of safe, secure, and easy methods for depositing money into your account.
If you are unfamiliar with any of these deposit methods, please consult our step-by-step instructions which will assist you in setting up your account.
Security and game integrity
Poker MIRA maintains the highest standard of security and game integrity. All information is protected by the most advanced encryption technology and automated systems are in place to monitor game play and ensure that all aspects of our games are conducted in the best interest of our players and.
Disclaimer: Our website is closed for US, Turkey and Cyprus island players.